PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Semantic Model/Schema: Call for Intellectual Property

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Jun 23 10:43:44 EDT 2003

All,

This is a call for Patents that are essential to the IEEE ISTO PWG Semantic
Model specification and associated Schema.  Until the new process documents
are finalized we will use the policy and a procedure of the IEEE since the
ISTO is an affiliate.  The IEEE call, is for essential Patents.   The PWG
specifies a 10 day call for Intellectual Property(IP).  This call will close
on July 8, 2003.

If you believe you have IP essential to the PWG Semantic Model and/or PWG
Schema you should file a Letter of Assurance (LOA).
(http://www.pwg.org/chair/pwg-loa.doc <http://www.pwg.org/chair/pwg-loa.doc>
)  If you have IP related to the PWG Semantic Model and/or PWG Schema you
are encouraged to submit an LOA.   If you know of a company that has IP in
this space that does participate in the working group please let me know and
I will send them the appropriate letter asking them to file an LOA.

The completed form should be sent to:
         Secretariat, Printer Working Group
             c/o IEEE-ISTO
             445 Hoes Lane