PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: IFX> [IPPFax cancelled for NYC in October] Meeting notes 8/03

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Sep 4 12:18:55 EDT 2003

Hi,

Unfortunately both of our IPPFax editors (Rick and Gail) cannot
attend the PWG face-to-face in NYC this October, so the IPPFax
session is _cancelled_.

Harry - we should revisit the October schedule, since the Free
Standards Group folks also cannot make it to NYC.

As always - please reply to 'pwg at pwg.org' - thanks.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc