PWG-ANNOUNCE> Thur 9 Oct - SM / IPP Telecon - NO WEBEX

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Oct 8 12:11:47 EDT 2003

Hi,

Pete Zehler asked me to send a note that we WILL have an all-day SM/IPP
telecon
tomorrow (Thursday 9 October), but we will NOT have a WebEx in parallel.
High
speec Internet access is apparently amazingly pricy in NYC hotels ($1500/day
for our conference room!), so we'll stick to a voice teleconference.

PLEASE join us on the telecon tomorrow.  There's a fine new Polycom
conference
phone that the PWG purchased.  The sound quality is much improved.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc