PWG-ANNOUNCE> IESG approved LDAP Printer Schema (in RFC Queue)

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Oct 25 00:02:12 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

Browsing the IETF Data Tracker just now, I found that on
25 Septemer 2003 the IESG approved the LDAP Printer Schema
for publication as an Informational RFC.

Thanks VERY much to Ted Hardie (our IETF Apps Area Director)
for getting this document 'unstuck' after a year's pause.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, co-editor of LDAP Printer Schema

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com