PWG-ANNOUNCE> New Orleans - October meeting status

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 30 23:15:27 EDT 2005

Some people have expressed interest and concern regarding the possible
effect of the hurricane on our October meeting in New Orleans.
At this time, we are unable to contact the Doubletree hotel with whom we
have contracted. The condition of our hotel, the French Quarter and New
Orleans in general in 7 or 8 weeks is uncertain right now as damage is
still being assessed.
We have a back-up plan to move the meeting to ISTO HQ in Piscataway (same
dates) if necessary.
I advise holding off on any travel reservations to New Orleans at this
time.
I will let you know as soon as we learn the status of the meeting in New
Orleans.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org