PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: P2600/PWG Meeting Schedule for 2006

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Oct 31 16:17:53 EST 2005

FYI,

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wright [mailto:don at LEXMARK.COM]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 3:46 PM
To: STDS-2600 at listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [2600] 2006 Meeting Schedule

After our meeting last week, the PWG, who has graciously hosted us for
several meetings this year and will again in 2006, swapped the locations of
the June and September meetings.  As such, here are the dates and locations
for us in 2006.  I will update the web page accordingly.

* January 16-17 with the PWG in Las Vegas
* March 2-3 open
* April 3-4 with PWG in Mount Laurel, NJ (near Philly) @ Okidata
* May 23-24 (Océ checking on Paris)
* June 19-20 with PWG (Portland - Sharp - tentative)
* July 26-27 (Rochester, NY - Xerox)
* September 6-7 (Boulder - IBM - tentative)
* October 23-24 with PWG in Lexington KY @ Lexmark
* December 11-12 (Canon, Orange County - tentative)

After some checking, Ricoh is unable to host us in Atlanta in March.  Anyone
else have something available in the southern US (Georgia, Texas, Florida,
etc.)?

 Don Wright                      don at lexmark.com
                                 f.wright at ieee.org / f.wright at computer.org
 Director of Standards
 Lexmark International           Past Chair, IEEE SA Standards Board
 740 New Circle Rd               Chair, Patent Committee IEEE SASB
 Lexington, Ky 40550             Member-at-large, IEEE CS SAB
 859-825-4808 (phone)            Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors
 603-963-8352 (fax)              Member, W3C Advisory Committee