PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Nominations for Officers - Reminder

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 31 00:25:32 EST 2005

There is currently an open call for nominations for PWG officers who will
be up for election at the July meeting in San Jose (2 year terms to begin
September 2005).
So far we have two nominations for either position of Secretary or Vice
Chairman.
Jerry Thrasher - Lexmark
Craig Whittle - Sharp
No one has been nominated for Chairman as yet.
Please give some thought to your potential leadership role in the PWG and
respond with additional nominations soon! I would like to have an initial
set of nominations to discuss at the Tokyo Plenary week of April 11.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems