PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: Wed 17 Aug 3pm EDT - FSG Open Printing conference call

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Aug 4 13:05:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

We're restructuring the FSG Open Printing Job Ticket teleconferences
to span all of the FSG Open Printing activities.

Please join us for our initial call in two weeks.

Cheers,
- Ira (for the FSG/OP International Steering Committee)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com