PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Candidates - Formal "Call for Objection"

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 17 17:05:02 EDT 2005

The nomination period for PWG Officers has closed.
Since we ended up with only one nominee per open position we will conduct
a formal "call for objection" in lieu of voting. Candidates for a 2-year
term beginning September 1 are

PWG Chairman - Harry Lewis - IBM
PWG Vice Chairman - Lee Farrell - Canon
PWG Secretary - Jerry Thrasher - Lexmark

While we welcome supportive comments regarding these nominees, this "call
for objection" is your opportunity to voice any objection you may have. An
objection should be accompanied by a proposed resolution and/or alternate
candidate.  Should there be no objection received by Aug 31, 2005, the
above officers will be automatically installed for a follow-on 2-year
term.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org