PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Candidates - Formal "Call for Objection"

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Aug 18 11:24:26 EDT 2005

Enthusiastic approval.  No objection.

rick
-------------------------
Richard_Landau at dell.com, System Mgt Arch & Stds
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3 Box 8352, Round Rock, TX 78682

________________________________

From: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org [mailto:owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org] On
Behalf Of Harry Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 16:05
To: pwg-announce at pwg.org
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Officer Candidates - Formal "Call for
Objection"

The nomination period for PWG Officers has closed.
Since we ended up with only one nominee per open position we will
conduct a formal "call for objection" in lieu of voting. Candidates for
a 2-year term beginning September 1 are

PWG Chairman - Harry Lewis - IBM
PWG Vice Chairman - Lee Farrell - Canon
PWG Secretary - Jerry Thrasher - Lexmark

While we welcome supportive comments regarding these nominees, this
"call for objection" is your opportunity to voice any objection you may
have. An objection should be accompanied by a proposed resolution and/or
alternate candidate.  Should there be no objection received by Aug 31,
2005, the above officers will be automatically installed for a follow-on
2-year term.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org