PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Las Vegas agenda - Updated

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 16 21:21:13 EST 2006

Ron and Stuart reminded me about the MFP Alerts BOF. I've added this to
the agenda. If we've squeezed SM w/g too much we can easily extend
Thursday to 6pm.

Thursday (Plenary and SM w/g)

9am to Noon ? Plenary
Standard Plenary status and overview
PWG w/g status
Projector and Display Management BOF update
WIMS-CIM alliance (strategy overview and Friday slides preview)
WIMS Last Call review (few comments to date)
Overview of Draft document
Detailed explanation of LC issues (if any) and resolution
Solicit further last call comments

1:30pm to 2:30pm ? IPP Extensions
2:30pm to 3:30pm - MFP Alerts Extensions

3:30pm to 5pm ? Semantic Model w/g
Reactivation of the Semantic Model w/g
Schema structure (addressing comments registered during Counter spec
voting)
Updating and incorporating Counter schema into PWG Semantic Model
Incorporation of WIMS schema into PWG Semantic Model
SOAP, WSDL versioning and other architectural issues

Friday (WIMS w/g)

9am to Noon ? WIMS-CIM
CIM Core conference call (9-10am)
WIMS-CIM follow-on and work items from CIM Core call

1:30pm to 5pm ? WIMS Protocol
Binding doc
WSDL 1.1 and SOAP examples for WIMS
WSDM project