PWG-ANNOUNCE> Link to latest OSDL Printing Summit info

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Feb 18 12:29:06 EST 2006

PWG and FSG folks,                   Saturday (18 February 2006)

PLEASE always use the live link below for the latest info on the
OSDL Printing Summit (10-12 April 2006):

http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/desktop_printing

BEWARE:  The above link is too long (73 characters) to pass
safely through many mail tools with line-folding.

As updated roster information is posted on the OSDL Desktop
Printing mailing list, I'll pass it along in plaintext to the
PWG and FSG/OP announcement lists.

PLEASE do NOT depend on the dated (but usually STALE) copies of
the agenda/logistics/roster in our local FTP directory:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/osdl

Thanks very much,
- Ira (for FSG Open Printing Steering Committee)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com