A series of updates to TLS/1.0 (RFC 2246) have recently been published:
* RFC 4346 - TLS/1.1 (obsoletes RFC 2246)
* RFC 4347 - Datagram TLS (connectionless TLS sessions over UDP)
* RFC 4366 - TLS Extensions (server name, client certificate URLs, etc.)
* RFC 4492 - Elliptic Curve Cryptography Cipher Suites for TLS
* RFC 4507 - TLS Session Resumption w/out Server-Side State
These are highly relevant to IPP/1.1 (RFC 2911) and HTTPS (RFC 2818).
Thus both IPP and SOAP sessions have new features available to them.
All of these new RFCs can be retrieved from:
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.1/355 - Release Date: 6/2/2006