PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: Face to face meeting at Symon March 20th-21st

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Mon Feb 26 18:11:30 EST 2007

Information about the Projector & Display Management Working Group
face-to-face meeting to be held March 20-21.  (Agenda to be published.)

rick

________________________________

From: Raymond Rogers [mailto:ReRogers at SYMON.com]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 17:12
To: billk at sp1n.com; danbold at apple.com; Bonorden, David;
harryl at us.ibm.com; Hashimoto.Hiroyuki at exc.epson.co.jp;
Jasper.Chen at coretronic.com; Tang, Jerry SK; JIMMY.SU at DELTA.COM.TW; Joe
Rabah; JOSEPHINE.LEE at delta.com.tw; JOSER.HU at DELTA.COM.TW;
JTsai at delta-corp.com; kazuyasu.imahashi at jp.sony.com;
kevin.thompson at infocus.com; Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com;
Midorikawa.Hiroshi at exc.epson.co.jp; D'Alessio, Nick; Randy at sp1n.com;
Raymond Rogers; Landau, Richard; Ron.Bergman at Ricoh-USA.com;
ROYAL.CHEN at DELTA.COM.TW; thrasher at lexmark.com; Ng, Vincent;
wamwagner at comcast.net
Subject: Face to face meeting at Symon March 20th-21st

I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone on the 20th.  We have
a corporate rate at the hotel below of $89.00+tax per night.  We
typically book the hotel for a group at the same time, but I don't know
if this is actually required.  Anyone wanting to use this hotel can
provide us with their arrival and departure dates and Symon will make
the reservations and provide confirmation numbers.

Holiday Inn Select

1655 N. Central Expressway (Us 75)

Richardson, TX, 75080

If you have any questions about the hotel you can call me or
(972)578-8484 and ask for Pat Moreno.

Rich, if I left anybody off of the mailing list please let me know.

Regards,
Raymond Rogers

 <http://www.symon.com/>

Symon Communications, Inc.
500 North Central Expressway
Suite 175
Plano, TX 75074

(972)543-9586
(972)422-1680 fax

email: rerogers at symon.com <mailto:rerogers at symon.com>
MSN Messenger: rerogers at symon.com
Google Talk: raymond.rogers at gmail.com

Notice of Confidentiality: This transmission contains information that
may be confidential and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the
intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the
intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or
disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from
your system.