PWG-ANNOUNCE> Teleconference for WIMS WG - Thursday pm

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Sep 27 11:16:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks to help from our host here at L'Ecole Polytechnique,
Benoit Ozell, we *WILL* have teleconference access available
Thursday afternoon for the WIMS WG and other sessions.

Pete Zehler (chair of MFD WG) plans to do mostly whiteboard
work tomorrow on MFD Scan Service Interface, so tentatively
there will *NOT* be teleconference access Friday.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (chair of Linux Foundation Open Printing WG)