PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder MIB WG Chair -- call for volunteers

Jerry Thrasher thrasher at lexmark.com
Thu Nov 6 15:16:46 EST 2008

Reminder, this call for volunteers will end on November, 13.

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair

----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 11/06/2008 03:15 PM -----

"Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org
10/27/2008 06:19 PM

<pwg-announce at pwg.org>
cc
"Jerry Thrasher" <thrasher at lexmark.com>, "Harry Lewis" <harryl at us.ibm.com>
Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE> MIB WG Chair -- call for volunteers

Hello everyone,
Because of Ron Bergman's departure from the PWG, there is a vacancy for
the position of MIB Working Group Chair.
Although the group has not been very active in a while, the following web
page provides the latest description of their activity:
http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html
As a first step in dealing with this situation, I would like to encourage
anyone that is interested in requesting the position to please contact
Jerry Thrasher, Harry Lewis, or myself to discuss the opportunity.

Once again, I thank Ron for his diligent and significant efforts on his
work in the MIB Working Group as well as many other activities in the PWG.

Lee
Lee Farrell
Canon Development Americas
15975 Alton Parkway