Hey Walter Check Out This Watch

marieirish at transglobalrecruiting.com marieirish at transglobalrecruiting.com
Mon Feb 9 14:05:52 EST 2009

I had a meeting to attend to, and I needed something classy yet professional
to wear. One of my friends told me about your website and I've seen him
wearing one of your watches, but I was still sceptical to buy a replica
watch. I took my chance though, and ordered a Rolex from your website. When
I received it, I was definitely impressed, but wasn't sure if my ssociates
would be able to tell it's a replica. But when I showed up to the meeting,
they couldn't take their eyes off of my new watch. This watch gave me what I
was looking for, classy style, with a touch of professionalism.

- Ryan S.,

Go To http://show-me-everything.googlegroups.com/web/info.html?gda=kXkCBzsA
AAAN50Z0bsgMON1825Pbo3Oc0ZFRhulUd7g4U4vLAIY7h2eYSSbeFiaLwbZ8pqtip2IGRdr3Qryl
Pkw2aRbXD_gF

- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
reason for existing.