[Pwg-Announce] PWG Meeting -- Aug 2010 Denmark -- Survey

Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Tue Oct 27 16:55:59 EDT 2009

Hello again,

To date, there have only been eight(!) responses to the survey on people's estimates regarding their possible attendance at the August meeting next year in Denmark.

I understand this is a *very* preliminary assessment -- and it is not at all binding, but it would be extremely helpful for planning purposes if we could get more responses.

If you have not already responded, please answer the two questions at the following website:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=q2v9XcXMx9dmJ0aRfwqIjA_3d_3d

Thank you much,

Lee