[Pwg-Announce] February 2010 PWG Meeting Dates -- FINAL

Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Fri Jan 1 02:53:06 UTC 2010

The February date change has been finalized with MWAi, our meeting host.

The meeting will be held on Feb 9-11.

Details and logistics are available at
http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/February_2010_Scottsdale.html

Please RSVP to indicate if you plan to attend in person, via telephone,
or not at all.

Happy New Year,

Lee
===========================