We have now reached a quorum (30%) of PWG voting members who have
responded with their comments to the PWG Last Call of
"PWG Command Set Format for IEEE 1284 Device ID"
Thanks to the following companies who sent their review comments:
(1) Ira will prepare a Last Call Review Comments version of this spec that
addresses all of the comments received.
(2) WIMS/PMP WG will review this LCRC version in teleconferences and/or
on the WIMS/PMP mailing lists.
(3) PWG Steering Committee will review/approve the process used, so that
we can formally end this PWG Last Call.
(4) Ira will prepare a clean Stable version of this spec.
(5) PWG Secretary will announce the PWG Formal Vote on this spec.
(6) Bill and Ira will remind everyone to cast their votes.
- Ira (editor of PWG Cmd Set for 1284 Device ID)
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.