[Pwg-Announce] Call for Review of langPDF/PS/PCL variants for IANAPrinter MIB (30 April 2010)

George Liu george.liu at ricoh-tech.com
Tue May 4 16:54:50 UTC 2010

Ira,

You mentioned in your previous posting the following MIB field:
prtInterpreterLangFamily, prtInterpreterLangLevel and prtInterpreterDescription.

Is the newly defined PDL values for any of the fields?
It looks like it's pretty hard to divide "langPDFis" into interpreter family field and language level field programmatically.

George