[Pwg-Announce] RE: June FTF meeting

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com Nancy.Chen at okidata.com
Thu May 24 17:37:12 UTC 2012

Mike,

Thanks!

-Nancy

Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com>
05/24/2012 01:13 PM

"Zehler, Peter" <Peter.Zehler at xerox.com>,
cc
Nancy.Chen at okidata.com, pwg-announce at pwg.org
Subject
Re: [Pwg-Announce] RE: June FTF meeting

Pete/Nancy,

I'm putting this information up on the meeting page now.

Thanks!

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Greater+Rochester+International+Airport&daddr=800+Phillips+road+webster+ny&hl=en&sll=43.164925,-77.542475&sspn=0.226875,0.437393&geocode=FVoSkgIdf-1e-yGpP5aEZk49tA%3BFayFkwIdta1i-ykLUDSEps_WiTFePhlXIU3_Nw&t=h&mra=ls&z=11

> Here are some hotels with Xerox room rates:
>
> Hampton Inn
> 878 Hard Road
> Webster, NY 14580
> 585 671-2050
> Xerox rate: $80
> Hampton Inn to Xerox Campus
> Fairfield Inn
> 915 Hard Road
> Webster, NY 14580
> 585 671-1500
> Xerox rate: $86
> Fairfield Inn to Xerox Campus
> Courtyard Rochester East/Penfield
> 1000 Linden Park
> Penfield, NY 14526
> 585 385-1000
> Xerox rate: $104
> Courtyard to Xerox Campus
> Woodcliff Hotel and Spa
> 199 Woodcliff Dr
> Fairport, NY 14450
> 585 248-4810
> Xerox rate: $109
> Woodcliff to Xerox Campus
>

> Peter Zehler
>
> Xerox Research Center Webster
> Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
> Voice: (585) 265-8755
> FAX: (585) 265-7441
> US Mail: Peter Zehler
> Xerox Corp.
> 800 Phillips Rd.
> M/S 128-25E
> Webster NY, 14580-9701

hard time to find out how to get from hotel to meeting room.
> By the way is there a meeting room building map yet?  Is it the same as
last year?

> -Nancy
>
> --

believed to be clean.