[Pwg-Announce] RE: [Cloud] Semantic Parsing of Capabilities: Cloud Device Description Capabilities

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 23:37:41 UTC 2013

For those who may have missed the email below, I have posted the GCP Device
Capability Subsystem document at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/GCP20_CapabilitiesFormat.pdf

Since this effort parallels one of the intentions of  the Cloud Imaging WG,
i.e. to specify a more functional format for defining imaging device
capabilities and user requests for a job handing, I though it proper that we
take some of the time during the Cloud meeting tomorrow to consider this
document and how it might better embody the  PWG semantic model .

Thanks, Bill Wagner