[PWG-Announce] PWG Approved: IPP Finishings 2.0 (FIN)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Dec 23 06:44:29 UTC 2014

All,

I am pleased to announce that the IPP Finishings 2.0 (FIN) specification was approved last Friday with 9 yes votes, 0 no votes, and 0 abstentions. As there were a handful of editorial comments included with the yes votes, the IPP workgroup will be reviewing an updated draft at our next conference call on January 5, 2015 at 3pm ET before publication.

Thank you all for participating!

Sent from my iPad