VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the Semantic Model Workgroup Charter, which is located at:
This Formal Vote will start Today, September 17, 2015 and will end at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on Friday, October 16, 2015. Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.
Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to exercise their right to vote.
HOW TO VOTE
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
SM Charter Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>
SM Charter Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into a "Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG Process/3.0.
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
daniel.manchala at xerox.com (Daniel Manchala, SM WG Chair)
ptykodi at tykodi.com (Paul Tykodi, SM WG Vice Chair)
msweet at apple.com (Michael Sweet, PWG Chair)
blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary)
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce (to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality agreement. The 2015 PWG Membership Agreement calls out both of these documents and the links are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of the 2015 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is located at:
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located at:
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair