[PWG-Announce] PWG November 2017 Face-to-Face meeting has been **VIRTUALIZED**

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Oct 12 21:30:04 UTC 2017

Greetings,

We didn't receive enough respondents to the SurveyMonkey survey to hold an in-person Face-to-Face meeting, so as we warned on the meetings page, we will virtualize the F2F, holding it exclusively via WebEx. The meeting pages will be updated soon to reflect an updated agenda. Please see the PWG meetings page for updated links:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/meetings.html

The PWG thanks Lexmark for their offer to host!

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/