Proposal for a Change in Aug/Sept PWG Meeting dates/locations

Proposal for a Change in Aug/Sept PWG Meeting dates/locations

rbergma%miami.dnet.dpc.com at gate.dpc.com rbergma%miami.dnet.dpc.com at gate.dpc.com
Thu Aug 1 21:44:25 EDT 1996

Jay,

Your suggestion makes sense to me, since it would give me time to catch
up after my vacation (and maybe be better organized for the JMP meeting).

However, if it causes others much grief, I would suggest keeping the dates
as originally planned.

(I am thinking about using the train from Simi Valley to San Diego for
just the reasons you mentioned.  I guess that the drive on Friday back
to LA will be at least 5 hours for a normal 2-3 hour trip!)

So put me down for a yes vote.  (It also would be nice to spend a day
at Interopt, but a trip only for Interopt is not justified.)

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp
	rbergma at dpc.com