Draft of the new prtAlertTableChanges MIB object

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri Aug 2 18:32:00 EDT 1996

Binnur,

Perhaps you hadn't yet received my latest posting with the second
MIB object in this area, the new prtCriticalAlertChanges object
(as pointed out by Bob Pentecost).

When you read the description of the proposed prtCriticalAlertChanges
object, let me know if that object satisfies your concerns or not.

One thing you asked has me puzzled:

> Also, as a quick side note, will there be an equivalent alert code added
> for this object to the alert table??

Not sure what you mean here.  Are you asking whether a new Alert Table
entry will be created when the prtAlertTableChanges object is incremented?
(I certainly hope this is not what you're thinking!)

	...jay