Was the PWG Bake-Off a Success or Failure?

Was the PWG Bake-Off a Success or Failure?

Yuki at KEI-CA.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM Yuki at KEI-CA.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM
Mon Aug 5 20:27:20 EDT 1996

     Jay

     Thank you for your word on Kyocera product.

     At this moment, we do not have a plan to port or develop this utility
     on other environment.
     We are hoping the NOS vender include basic features near future.

     Sorry not making the demonstration in public because due to some
     printer issue, we thought we should show it up coming opportunity like
      Networld or whatever we as a group attend.

     A. Yuki

     Kyocera