Clarifications to Printer MIB

rbergma at dpc.com rbergma at dpc.com
Fri Aug 23 11:08:38 EDT 1996

My only comments to the clarifications from Tom Hastings are:

> 7.
> Add the following definitions to 2.2.13.2.2:

This should read:

  "Add the following definitions to 2.2.13.2:"

This paragraph includes the definitions for both 2.2.13.2.1 and
2.2.13.2.2.  Both of these subparagraphs use all these terms.

> | Busy means that the printer or sub-unit is not able to accept print
> | jobs for some period of time.

There already is a definition for "Busy" in 2.2.13.2.  Is this
sentence to replace the present definition or added to it?

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp
	rbergma at dpc.com