Unable to attend the San Diego meeting :-(

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Wed Aug 28 14:33:00 EDT 1996

Business concerns have precluded my attending the upcoming PWG meeting
in San Diego this week.

This means the afternoon of the first meeting day is now open, as
that time slot was scheduled for the SENSE project session.

I wish I could be there just to see Ron and Lloyd jockey for
position to grab this time slot for their projects!  ;-)

In my absense, I was kinda hoping Harry Lewis would fill in for
me as PWG secretary.  (Thanks, Harry!)

Also, as I have stated (many times, recently), due to the scheduling
of the October meeting in New York, I won't be able to attend that
meeting, either, due to a trade show commitment.

If there is ANY WAY we can move the October meeting, I sure would
appreciate it.

	...jay