Cancellation of trip to San Diego

rbergma at dpc.com rbergma at dpc.com
Wed Aug 28 15:04:18 EDT 1996

Due to uncontrollable circumstances, I will be unable to attend the
PWG meetings this week.  My apologies if this causes any difficulties.

We had planned to have experts from the scanner, fax and copier fields
to discuss compatibility with the Job Monitoring MIB.  I believe that
HP definitely has scheduled personnel for this purpose.  Since Tom
Hastings will also not be at the meeting, it would be nice if someone
would volunteer to lead this task.

Sorry again for any inconvenience and I hope to see everyone in
New York.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp
	rbergma at dpc.com