Internet and Fax Interoperabilty: Big Picture

Internet and Fax Interoperabilty: Big Picture

Babak Jahromi babakj at MICROSOFT.com
Wed Sep 4 20:02:46 EDT 1996

As far as faxing electronic documents is concenred, doesn't printing
over Internet provide a much better solution for the customers? All they
have to do is to upgrade their existing print servers with proper
software, then connect them to Interent via that flat-fee T1 link or
whatever, and start receiving high-quality docs. No need for dedicated
fax machines, or expensive long-distance phone calls; just a right
software solution. Their fax number becomes their print server URL.

Babak Jahromi,
WinNT Printing Dev
Microsoft