Standard Network Printer Adapter - Potential PWG Project

Standard Network Printer Adapter - Potential PWG Project

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Sep 12 16:47:46 EDT 1996

As one who supplies software on the spooler end,  I would want to make
sure that we don't create new protocols or protocol variants for
printers from the spooler direction just because we have a 3rd party
card plugged in.

Bob Herriot