NYC

Bill Wagner bwagner at digprod.com
Wed Sep 25 12:32:16 EDT 1996

     Looks like NYC Midtown is not a hit.

     Although I was planning to go, there is little sense spending the time
     and money if we do not have a critical mass. It just means that
     anything done will have to be redone at the next meeting.

     Although previous attempts to change meeting schedules at a late date
     have been unsuccessful, the rash of no-shows suggests we may have a
     defacto cancellation here. Don and Larry, (and all those who want to
     attend), could we please check if we have sufficient principals to do
     substantive work; and even if so, is the duration of the meetings
     warranted?

     Bill Wagner, DPI