January Meeting - PING

Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Wed Oct 23 09:58:29 EDT 1996

I know it is a little early, but I like to get things done
in advance.  The January meetings will be as follows:

Jan 6, 1997          IEEE P1284.3
Jan 7, 1997          IEEE P1284.4
Jan 8, 1997          Printer Working Group
Jan 9, 1997          Printer Working Group

The meeting is currently planned for the Albuquerque
Marriott Hotel.  The rate will be $99 per night.  Please
ping me as soon as possible and let me know what meetings
you plan to attend.  The more accurate I can be with the
hotel, the better rate and terms I can negotiate.

Thanks!

Don

* Don Wright                          Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *