Job MIB agenda slot for WARP presentation

rbergma at dpc.com rbergma at dpc.com
Sat Oct 26 16:42:31 EDT 1996

Harry,

Your request sounds like it is very appropriate and timely.
I will include a slot for this purpose.

Will this person be available on both days?  I have requested
either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning, but I have not
received a response from Don as to the schedule.  (And to be
honest, I do not expect one until late next week!)  If there
is a problem with either of these times, please let me or Don
know what is possible.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp
	rbergma at dpc.com