New Orleans Agenda

Don Wright don at lexmark.com
Wed Oct 30 21:52:54 EST 1996

Here is the planned agenda for the New Orleans meeting.
Please note that the PMP session could be extended if
necessary as getting the MIB done is our highest priority.

Thursday 11/7/96
----------------

8:00 - 9:00 PWG Administrivia, intros, next meeting, etc.
9:00 - Noon Printer MIB Project (PMP)
Noon - 1PM  Lunch
1PM - 6PM   Internet printing
                  - Scott Isaacson - goals, etc
                  - Salutation
                  - IBM Internet Division
                  - others

(The 6PM time could be extended if the room is available
from the hotel and we call out for food (in New Orleans?))

Friday 11/8/96

8:00 - 10AM  Sense
10AM - Noon  Job Monitoring Project (JMP)
Noon - 1PM   Lunch
1PM - 3PM    JMP

See ya in Naw'lins.

* Don Wright (don at lexmark.com)        Lexmark International *
* Manager                               Strategic Alliances *
* 740 New Circle Rd                     Phone: 606-232-4808 *
* Lexington, KY  40511                    Fax: 606-232-6740 *