Updated Job Monitoring MIB spec posted, revision 0.3

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Nov 1 08:23:49 EST 1996

I've posted the updated Job Monitoring MIB spec with the agreements
reached in NYC in the pwg ftp server in the jobs-mib directory.

I've also added Ron's brief descriptions in front of the ISO DPA
descriptions.

I've also added object names using Scott's suggestions.

I've added a conformance column as agreed in NYC.

I've also added a cardinality column so it is clear which objects
are one per job and which have more than one per job.

The files are in:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/snmpmib/jobs-mib/

-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       232448 Nov  1 13:16 jmp-spec.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       252706 Nov  1 12:59 jmp-spec.pdf
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       287633 Nov  1 13:02 jmp-spec.pdr

The .doc file has revision marks between 0.2 (NYC) and 0.3.

The .pdf file is without revision marks.

The .pdr is PDF with revision marks.

For the upcoming meeting we need to process Scott's tables organization
proposal.  Send any comments ahead of the meeting if you can.

Thanks,
Tom