I am going to postpone the printer MIB interoperability testing
scheduled for December 2 - 5. We currently do not have another
date to propose but we are working on it. There are several
reasons for postponing this test:
1. Chris and I thought that we had to present our interoperability
testing results at the first IETF meeting since being reactivated.
This turns out not to be the case. We only have to present a schedule
for when the interoperability tesing will be completed at this
2. We are running late getting the detailed test plan written up.
Originally we wanted to give everyone time to review the test
plan before starting the test. If we had continued on with the
test the first week of December, the review time would have been
3. We pick up more participants if we delay the testing until
after the first of the year.
I will let everyone know when a new date has been selected.
Lloyd Young Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc. Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW internet: lpyoung at lexmark.com
Lexington, KY 40511