Xerox will be able to participate if is rescheduled for the end of January
At 07:38 11/21/96 PST, Lloyd Young wrote:
>I am going to postpone the printer MIB interoperability testing
>scheduled for December 2 - 5. We currently do not have another
>date to propose but we are working on it. There are several
>reasons for postponing this test:
>1. Chris and I thought that we had to present our interoperability
>testing results at the first IETF meeting since being reactivated.
>This turns out not to be the case. We only have to present a schedule
>for when the interoperability tesing will be completed at this
>2. We are running late getting the detailed test plan written up.
>Originally we wanted to give everyone time to review the test
>plan before starting the test. If we had continued on with the
>test the first week of December, the review time would have been
>3. We pick up more participants if we delay the testing until
>after the first of the year.
>>I will let everyone know when a new date has been selected.
>>Lloyd Young Phone: (606) 232-5150
>Lexmark International Inc. Fax: (606) 232-6740
>740 New Circle Road NW internet: lpyoung at lexmark.com>Lexington, KY 40511