FTP Server problem (Was: Suggested text for the state syntax in IPP V0.92)

Jeff Schnitzer jds at underscore.com
Fri Nov 22 17:44:36 EST 1996

Tom Hastings wrote:

> I've attached revisions to section 6.1 Attribute Syntax as .doc and
> .pdf
>
> I will post the files in  \new\ipp92syn.doc and .pdf
> as soon as I can, but I was unable to change directories
> when logging into the PWG server so I could not post any documents!
> I was able to read documents using anonymous ftp though.
> I have a call into Jay and Jeff who are off-side for a few hours.

Tom has placed the files on the FTP server.

In closing a security hole with anonymous FTP on the PWG server, I
broke the "root" of the pwg account.  UNTIL I FIX THIS PROBLEM, YOU
MAY SEE THE PATH TO THE PWG TREE AS /home/ftp/pub/pwg RATHER THAN
JUST /pub/pwg [This is what broke Tom's scripts].  Otherwise, both
anonymous FTP and the pwg account work as before.

/Jeff

Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  jds at underscore.com
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com