PWG> MIB comment

Bob Pentecost bpenteco at boi.hp.com
Wed Dec 4 13:17:11 EST 1996

To make things a bit more confusing, the "Conformance Information" part of the document shows:

prtAuxiliarySheetGroup OBJECT-GROUP
    OBJECTS { prtGeneralStartupPage, prtGeneralBannerPage }
    STATUS  current
    DESCRIPTION
	 "The auxiliary sheet group."
    ::= { prtMIBGroups 19 }

prtGeneralAdminName, prtGeneralSerialNumber, prtAlertCriticalEvents and
prtAlertAllEvents are not listed in any of the groups under "Conformance Information".

Bob Pentecost
HP