PWG> MIB comment

Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Wed Dec 4 13:58:56 EST 1996

Concerning the following comments, its my understanding that the
conformance section of the document is for exceptional conformance
information that the working group wishes to cite in addition to
the normal semantics for optional/mandatory groups and/or objects.

So I don't believe that the conformance section of the doc needs
to mention every object in the MIB, just groups and/or objects that
we want to elaborate on with regards to what we feel a
"conformant" implementation should do. I will check on this and
get back to the list.

One other note, I will be moving all of the MIN-ACCESS clauses
now in the actual object definitions into the CONFORMANCE section
in the next MIB draft.

Randy

--
Randy Turner