PWG> PWG Server Available

Jeff Schnitzer jds at
Wed Dec 11 17:18:23 EST 1996

The server should now be fully available.

To explain:  Southern New Hampshire experienced a major snow/ice/wind
storm on Saturday night.  A tremendous number of power lines were
damaged by falling trees and tree limbs.  It is taking the local power
company days to restore power.  Our server site experienced a power
outage from Saturday night thru Tuesday.  Our primary Domain Name
Server site is just now back on the net.

We realize the outage could not have come at a worst time, but this
was what insurance companies call an Act of God.

P.S.  I still don't have power at home.  When was the last
      time you have to live for four days or more without
      power, or heat, or water?  :-(

Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  jds at
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web: