PWG> Re: Feb. Printer Working Group Mtg.

Jeff Schnitzer jds at underscore.com
Thu Dec 19 14:22:26 EST 1996

Larry,

Underscore will take responsibility for arranging the PWG meeting(s)
February 6th and 7th in the Campbell CA / San Jose area.

Details will be sent to the mailing list in the next few weeks.

/Jeff

Jeffrey D. Schnitzer      |   Email:  jds at underscore.com
Underscore, Inc.          |   Voice:  (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd     |     Fax:  (603) 889-2699
Hudson, NH  03051-4915    |     Web:  http://www.underscore.com