Bill Wagner bwagner at digprod.com
Tue Jan 7 16:16:32 EST 1997

     Harry,

     Although I  am inclined to agree, between the PWG and the IETF-FAX
     lists, many of us have had a deluge of mail while individuals work out
     particular threads. Although this can be handled by selective reading,
     there might be an advantage in a subgroup thrashing something out
     before presenting it to the entire list.

     Bill W.