PWG> Re: IPP> Re: June Meeting in Boston

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Apr 28 15:54:06 EDT 1997

I would prefer that IPP stay towards the end of the week and follow the
schedule already set up.  If the IPP needs two days, then I would prefer
Wed, Thu or Thu, Fri.

Wednesday currently has 1394 scheduled. So it seems like to best place
for overlap. Do many people place to attend both 1394 and IPP?