Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Apr 30 15:04:43 EDT 1997

Good idea to get a recommendation of mail readers that do threading well.

I use Eudora, but it only allows you to sort on the Subject
line, and if a mail agent (such as the one being used by Roger) drops
a space between the Re and the subject, it doesn't even sort under the