JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu May 8 18:47:20 EDT 1997

The announcement of the June meetings failed to add this info:

  Meeting room charges are expected to $35-45 per day.

  If you are staying in the hotel, the charges are expected to be added
  to your hotel bill.

  If you are staying at another hotel, please remember to bring a check
  for the total room charges based on the number of days you attend.
  Since we do not yet have the exact per-day room charge, calculate the
  total cost at $40/day, and make the check payable to:  Underscore, Inc.

As of this writing, we have not gotten confirmation from the hotel
about whether they can directly charge the meeting room costs to
everyone's hotel bill.  We're going to assume they can; however, if
that changes then we'll send a note to the PWG list asking everyone to
bring a check for their share of the meeting room charges.

Hopefully direct charges will be possible.

	...jay